Where is cabin temperature displayed?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkbrand

I've invoked the "Climate" command, after which the on-screen display shows all the
current settings, but no temperature, at least that I could find. Does it reside elsewhere? I knowf it's around somewhere......right?

Sounds like you're talking about using Sync to set the climate temperature?
Like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htH0go5QDNU
(Looks like the video is for an earlier version of MFT but it still applies. Also note that the FFE's heated seats aren't controlled from the MFT screen.)

Actually, I'm just wanting to know where to find the cabin's temperature. Am I right in assuming that the temperature showing next to the time is outside temp? If so, where is the inside temperature displayed??

So you want to see what the ACTUAL temp is INSIDE your car? I'm not aware of any car that does that. The temp next to the clock is outside temp, the temp on the temp control is the temp you WANT it to be. Time to get a thermometer. :)

jachady said:
So you want to see what the ACTUAL temp is INSIDE your car? I'm not aware of any car that does that. The temp next to the clock is outside temp, the temp on the temp control is the temp you WANT it to be. Time to get a thermometer. :)
If the Focus Electric worked with apps like Torque Pro you could see that data. I can view it in our Fusion with Torque Pro. You could view it in the FFE with a laptop & FORScan.

Strange that if the car is smart enough to sense when to turn heat and cold on and off, based on a particular temperature having been reached, it wouldn't be difficult to show the cabin temperature somewhere on the display. The software necessary seems trivial.

Back