Is there a list of Achievements?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vetboy45

Is there somewhere that lists the possible achievements we can get? It's silly but I would like to get them all if possible.

Ok, so no one knows of a list huh? I guess I'll list what I have and if anyone has something different they can add it to the list.

Make it your
Ready, set, go
Ready to roll
Impact milestone - exercise ball
Energy-wise penny-wise
Rookie
Score board

Anyone have anything else?

Here is a partial list of what I have with descriptions...

I have not attained the one(s) with the (?) but someone listed them on MFM site before it was "fixed".

It looks like after the reset (merge) most of the Driving Achievements and Impact Achievements came back but I guess I will need to re-earn the Community Achievements.

Driving Achievement
5,000 Oil-free Miles

Make it yours!
You're not going to let those other drivers ruin your perfectly good driver score. Way to personalize!

Power User
Looks like you just graduated from the University of MyFord Mobile! You know the tools, now go and use them!

Ready to Roll
You have successfully connected a vehicle to your MyFord Mobile account. Have at it!

Ready, Set, GO
Set it and forget it. Your first GO Time is on the calendar. Your EV's charging schedule revolves around you.

Rookie
Welcome, your account is all set up. Thanks for joining the EV community.

Charge Junkie
Charge Now. We get the message. Way to be in control!

Value Minded
Way to make the most with your EV. You've just set your first Value Charge Profile, good for you and the grid.

?ZenMaster

===============================================================================
Impact Achievement
Brake Master
Impressive. Your Brake Regen scores are tops. You know how to roll (to a stop)!

Energy-wise and penny-wise
Impressive. You finished a trip using only 250 Wh/Miles. That is pretty darn good.

Impact Milestone: Exercise Ball
Hard to picture how much CO₂ you save, isn't it? Well, you have already saved at least one bouncy ball worth. Keep going!

Impact Milestone: House
In terms of emissions volume, you've now saved the equivalent of a 3-bedroom family home.

Impact Milestone: One Ton of CO2
A ton of impact. Literally a ton of CO₂ saved. Savor this moment.

Impact Milestone: Tractor Trailer
Prepare to be moved: your EV has saved the equivalent of a tractor-trailer in terms of emissions volume.

Impact Milestone: Hot Air Balloon
Ready for a lofty notion? You've now saved the equivalent of all the gas in a hot air balloon.

Impact Milestone: Blimp
Ready for a hot insight? You've now saved the equivalent of all the gas in a blimp.

Optimizer
Who knows how to properly drive an EV? With over 105 miles on a single charge, the answer is obviously... you.

Score Board
Nicely done. That's one heck of a driving score! Go share the good news with your friends!
===============================================================================
Community Achievement
Brake Banker (a #1 score?)
Banking the brake, not breaking the bank! You have stretched your braking currency farther than anyone.

Clubbin’ with the Best Brakers
Now you’ve done it...your smooth braking action has elevated your social status, and you’re rubbing elbows with the Top Ten-Best Brake Regen crowd. No pictures please!!

Deity of Distance
You’ve extended your EV range beyond everyone’s expectations - the Laws of Physics bend to your whim and will.

Efficiency through Consistency
You’ve hit the peak of efficiency, achieving an amazing cadence of charging, driving, and regen - you don’t read the owner’s guide...the owner’s guide reads YOU!

EV Trendsetter (a #1 score?)
You’re blazing an EV trail - your fellow EV’ers look at you with amazement and envy.

Kinetic Ninja! (a #1 score)
You bend like a reed, move in the shadows... Your braking technique for energy recovery is cool, subtle...and with your adept skill, is now the Best.
Here are some community achievements that don't seem to relate to the local rankings. Unfortunately no specifics are given on what it took to earn the achievement:

Out and About
You know the charging landscape better than anyone. 20 charging locations down, thousands more to find!

Renaissance Man
Jack of all trades, master of none? Bananas! You’ve done it all, and done it well. Nice job reaching the Top Ten with your Driver Score.

Running with the Bulls...
You’ve hit ‘best in class’ for single-trip distance - keep the cadence and push the limits!

Smooth...with a capital S-M-O-O-T-H (a #1 score)
Your fluid motions: legendary. Your grasp of the space-time continuum: Einstein would be like, SO jealous. Is it any surprise YOU ARE THE BEST at balancing mileage and energy usage? Nah...

Star Player (a #1 score?)
If driving an EV was a Broadway show, you’d be the star! You have the best Driver Score going.

Top Ten Trailblazer
Yee-Haw!! You’ve just been inducted into the Top Ten-Most Miles club. Keep at it! Take the lead... of this stampede!!

Yo, Easy Glider!
Your stylish driving and braking techniques have paid off - face it, you're on the Top Ten-Regen Miles list because of your superior re-gifting skills

Here's what I coagulated from multiple posts into one post last May on MFM. I first worked the list in Excel on my laptop, so it was inadvertently preserved prior to the MFM massacre. Perhaps we should maintain it here instead.

Sorry, no corny descriptions. :oops:

Let me know if I'm missing anything.... the ones with an asterisk* are new ones discovered since last May.

Driving Achievement
5,000 Oil-free Miles
10,000 Oil-free Miles*
Make it yours!
Ready to Roll
Ready, Set, GO
Rookie
Power User
Charge Junkie*
Value Minded*

Impact Achievement
Brake Master