How did I do

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemesis099

Just leased a 2013 FFE with leather seats for $259 down and $259 per month with 10,500 miles per year. I shopped around and this seemed to be the number everyone gave me.

Did I get a good deal?

is that total due out of pocket at delivery, or as a cap cost reduction?

You can get about $150/month with $1,300 total due at signing...on a 2013.

What's up with this? I love how some people say $160 a month, and others $270 a month.
C'mon now, someone isn't being very honest here.
I have shopped 10 dealers in Orange County, CA. The lowest lease I have found thus far is $273 per month, including tax, $0 down, 10,500 miles a year, and fully loaded with leather.
I do not understand how some people in this forum are claiming similar deals under $200 per month. If I am missing something, please let me know!

adamlitwin1 said:
What's up with this? I love how some people say $160 a month, and others $270 a month.
C'mon now, someone isn't being very honest here.
I have shopped 10 dealers in Orange County, CA. The lowest lease I have found thus far is $273 per month, including tax, $0 down, 10,500 miles a year, and fully loaded with leather.
I do not understand how some people in this forum are claiming similar deals under $200 per month. If I am missing something, please let me know!

Aha, thats probably the issue, nobody wants this car in the northeast, they have about $13,500 in cash to the dealer here...

Also you can get conquest money (just show them paperwork of another lease in the household)

You can get $150/month with $1,300 due at signing (all fees, etc.) 24 months 10,500 miles..on a 2013 that is..

Also this does NOT include sales or excise tax...
Not every dealer will do it, but if you approach it the right way to a dealer stuck with a 2013 you can do it...

Okay it is a 36 month lease taxes, title, tags, and all other fees are included. The lease is for 10,500 miles a year.

I paid at the dealership $259 nothing else. That payment is the first lease payment as well so my total payment on the car will be $9,324.

I live in Baltimore, MD and all the Ford dealers seemed to offer the same leasing deal when I checked.

They did have over $13,000 that was put into the lease from Ford rebates and I'm guessing credits. I can't remember the exact number as I don't have the paperwork in front of me.

Back