Ford Should Attend More Conferences

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenRPMs

I think Ford needs to do a better job of showing off the Ford Focus Electric more. Why not have a huge presence at a show like the "Plug-In 2012 Conference & Exposition".

http://www.plugin2012.com/index.php

The conference looks amazing and the more electric vehicles are promoted as far as I am concerned the better. My suggestion to ford is to make more of an effort to put the Ford Focus EV out into the public eye. I rarely see much on it even though it is coming out as we speak. I hope to see the focus electric at these types of shows soon.

I wonder why ford doesn't attend more to show off the ford focus electric. It is a really nice car, it's something you'd think they would want to get out there more often. Maybe that is the issue though, they are so confident with the ford focus electric that they don'tbelieve they need to invest; as people will buy it regardless. Either way it's an interesting topic; love reading about Ford and the Focus EV.

Back