New Lease deals...

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2013 FFE w/ Leather($995) + Platinum tri-coat($495) + 12k mile/yr
36 mo lease @ $3000 down & $210/month + tax. Doc fee and registration are all included.
should be a decent deal !?

Based on the total cost for the 3 year lease, this is a few hundred dollars better than I got on the same car about 6 weeks ago. Sounds pretty good to me :)

Oilman

I don't know if this is a decent deal, but this is the first time I have leased a car. I got a 36-month lease on 2013 platinum white. 15,000 mi/yr, 36 month lease, $0 down, and my payment is $333/mo.

Not bad! That's about what I pay for a 12k/yr lease that started last February. So of course from my perspective that's a good deal.

If that payment includes tax, and that $0 down means no drive-off, and you have leather, I'd say that's a GREAT deal on a 15k/yr lease.

I don't know if this is a decent deal, but this is the first time I have leased a car. I got a 36-month lease on 2013 platinum white. 15,000 mi/yr, 36 month lease, $0 down, and my payment is $333/mo.

Yes!

You'd only be paying for $11,655 of the cost of the vehicle while it depreciates down to $14K-$16K residual value. That's like spending $26K to drive a $35K car. You'll probably save $200-$300 in gas each month alone which makes it almost F-R-E-E (shhhhhhh). Ford is giving these cars away.

I used to work at a Honda dealership as a sales rep. I acutally think leasing is a better deal than purchasing these particular cars right now with the amount of incentives on them.

Sounds good...the $333 does include tax, didn't get the leather though. And it is nice that the $200/month I used to spend on gas is no more.

Leased an Ice Storm 2014 Leather in the SF bay area today. It has been hard to find good deals due to poor inventory, i think. Been in the market for a month or so and finally succumbed today for the following terms

$2500 (drive off) and $247 + Tax per month. 36 month term and $10,500 miles/year (I am unlikely to need more than that).

It was more than the target I Set for myself but I got tired of the whole process and caved in today. I think i got an OK deal in the end.

Love the car!

I leased a white platinum 2013 FFE with leather last week in the DC metro area. $320 down(first payment) and $320 per month for 36 month and 10,500 miles/year. That price includes sales tax and there is a yearly personal property tax here that Ford requires be built into the lease price(other companies just make you responsible for the bill). I estimate the property tax at about $1500 over the three years that I now don't have to worry about. I'm pretty happy with the deal.

I just leased the Ice Storm 2013 for $278/mo, with just the first payment down. That includes taxes, reg. and all that stuff. 10,500 miles- I plan on buying it after so it doesn't matter. It's also got the light color leather. Super sweet car. I am spending about $50 more a month for the lease over gas. Not bad for a new car.

jdeciccio said:
I just leased the Ice Storm 2013 for $278/mo, with just the first payment down. That includes taxes, reg. and all that stuff. 10,500 miles- I plan on buying it after so it doesn't matter. It's also got the light color leather. Super sweet car. I am spending about $50 more a month for the lease over gas. Not bad for a new car.
fabulous deal, jdeciccio! Enjoy!

Got mine last Saturday 10/5. Ingot Silver

$2000 down
12k miles year
$301 a month includes all taxes, fees, etc...
They also took my Saab 9-5 which had $4000 remaining on the loan. Last one that was traded they gave $1200 for.

Got mine this morning!

Tri-coat/Leather
$3500 drive off, including WearCare.
$208/month + Tax
12000 miles/year
36 months

Picked mine up a few days ago
2014 Leather + White Platinum tri-coat
36 Month Lease 0 down (including 1st month payment)
15,000 miles/year
$369/month including all taxes (California)

$178/month 2013 w/leather

0 down... (doc fees, acquisition, tax title separate)

includes conquest, anybody see better? should I go for it?

Got mine yesterday 10/29
2013 Tuxedo black + leather

15000 miles
$0 down
All taxes and fees rolled in @ $334/Mo.

I'm on the east coast, first FFE the dealer has sold.

Got a new 2103 FFE Candy Blue FFE w/ leather yesterday, in Seattle.

$995 down
$262 / mo
24months
10,500 / yr

Hello. Long time Fit EV waitlister. Started looking at the FFE recently (thought it was way more expensive than the FEV).
Looking at these amazing lease numbers you guys are posting, and Ford's main site (showing $251/36 with $900 due at signing), it looks like I was way off.
Nissan was quoting a good $80-100 above this for a Leaf, which we all know is a cheaper car; and my employer qualifies for a discount of $1,000 below Invoice at Nissan.

I'm going to talk to Ford here in a bit, but I would like to bounce something off anyone who is around. I've read "Ford's just giving these cars away!" on this forum, and this sounds too good to be true. Maybe I've just burned out on my disappointing 6 months of waiting for a Fit.

Anyway
I'm seeing a sticker of $35,200 on the main FFE site
This is before $795 for Destination
But then, there's -$10,950 in incentives, bring the "Adjusted" cost to $25,045
The verdict shows $251/36, 10k, $896 due at signing.

Even this, before haggling or whatever, sounds really reasonable.
This includes today's "Black Friday" $450 "Customer Cash", but is before the dealership's email saying "get up to $1,000 as a prepaid MasterCard or apply it against your purchase".

So, adding the $1,000... bonus(?) from this email would make the Adjusted cost $24,045, further lowering the lease payment.
This all means just shy of $12,000 in incentives??? I'm sure this includes the federal rebate, but I'm unsure if it includes the $2500 from the State.

Sanity check. Does this sound right??

The calculations are all correct. However, the payment does not include the tax or licensing. With the extra $1000 discount it would bring the payment to $222 plus tax. I'm in Wisconsin and I'm not sure how CA calculates tax on the lease so I can't help you out there. The payments are NOT taking into effect the state tax credit, just the Federal one.

Quit waiting for the Fit, go get the FFE and start enjoying the benefits. You can always get a Fit in 3 years, or the new better Focus Electric.

If you need help finding one, let me know.

John Chady
Sales Manager - Havill Spoerl Ford
Fort Atkinson, WI

Make sure you get any "conquest" money you might be qualified for (if you currently lease another make). The 7500 fed money is already built into the lease, but you will get $2500 back from the state, so in effect this reduces the monthlies by another 2500/36 = $69. (of course, you would have gotten this on the FIT as well).

My advice...don't buy minimum miles unless you are sure that's all you need. These things don't save you money sitting in the driveway...they save money when on the road. Chances are it will become you primary car if your life allows it. Spend $25 for a battery tender for your ICE. It will rarely be used. I'm driving nearly 2000 miles/month in my FFE. My BMW has left the house exactly twice in the last three months.

Back