Win an iPod Touch 4G!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in the Ford Focus EV because it is the electric vehicle that makes the most sense to me as a Vermonter.
One thing I'd like to know is whether I will be the first one in my community to get my Focus EV, since I've told quite a few people about it and they want to see mine?

Please enter me in the iPod sweeps.

Live in Idyllwild, CA, USA (just about 1hour from Los Angeles)

I am interested In the Ford Focus Electric because.....

Currently own a Prius and and want to know how they compare.

Live in the mountains and drive regularly up and down to LAX and am frustrated with my Prius gas mileage going from sea level to 6000 feet.

Seeing the LA pollution from above and driving into it regularly, want to be part of cleaning up the air.

One thing I want to know about the Focus is the interior sound level at 70 mph

Thanks for listening.....

James
Idyllwild, CA

I am in Portland ME USA

I am interested in Ford Focus Electric .................as a super fun way to commute to work and to hook up to solar panels! Driving on sunshine! :)
One thing I want to know is about the Ford Focus Electric is....... how will the battery pack do in a Maine winter???

Tom

I am located in Fremont, CA USA
I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric because it is not only an EV but stylish and functional as well.
One thing I would like to know is whether we can make arrangements for the electric upgrade for our homes/garages in a way that meets Ford's spec/recommendations now while we wait for the car.

The magazine I have (Auto Guide 2012 from cars.com) says Best Buy will be providing charger installation.
Thanks and regards,
Bill

1. Location: Carmel, NY

2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I'm curious about electric vehicles. I think it would make a great second car. However, I would be dependent on the public charging infrastructure since I live in a condo complex that has assigned outdoor parking spaces instead of a garage attached to my unit. Hey Ford - if you can partner with another charger company to solve the apartment complex problem, that would certainly open up the market to a lot of folks like myself.

3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is how much it will cost?

1. Location: Tremonton, UT USA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I need a reliable, fuel efficient vehicle!
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is when will it be available and how far it will take me!

1. Sacramento, CA

2. I am interested in the Focus EV since it has a 6.6KW charger and is a great looking EV. I love my LEAF but really wish Nissan had included a 6.6KW charger to start with rather than waiting until model year 2013.

3. One thing I would like to know about the focus EV is if there are plans to include a level 3 charger and if so which connector it will be (chademo / SAE).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back