Hiccup in lifetime stats

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coulomb_carl

Anyone see a strange change in lifetime stats?

focus_strange_stats_zpsklgjed5f.jpg

I don't remember exactly what the lifetime stats were before this trip, but I'm sure regen miles were in the ~3500 range and brake score was in the upper 90's. Wh/mi was I think around 260. 9999 regen miles out of 18774 total would be pretty impressive!

Thanks! I see the image now.
But, I have no idea what happened.
I see it lost your mileage and kWh totals, but came up with the strange regen miles and brake score.

coulomb_carl said:
Anyone see a strange change in lifetime stats?

I don't remember exactly what the lifetime stats were before this trip, but I'm sure regen miles were in the ~3500 range and brake score was in the upper 90's. Wh/mi was I think around 260. 9999 regen miles out of 18774 total would be pretty impressive!
My FFE regularly goofs in strange ways with these numbers. My regen miles & brake score will often flash between 0 miles & 0% and the actual numbers on the trip summary screen. The lifetime summary screen will also occasionally display 0 lifetime regen miles. I also do not regularly get the brake score data & driving score data to populate in MyFord Mobile in the trip & charge log. And the Wh/mi for my trips never shows up in MFM.

Back