Free adapter?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My adapter is en-route! I just received an email saying they have shipped it.

As soon as I've got hands on it, I'll drive out to my nearest compatible Tesla Supercharger to see if it works on the Focus EV.
Thank you for doing that!

Adapter arrived today, and as promised I drove out to my nearest compatible Tesla Supercharger to see if it would work with the Ford Focus Electric.

Disappointingly, (and somewhat expectedly), the charging session errored out with "Unauthorized Vehicle", same as everyone else who had tried with different brands of cars that are not currently supported.

Adapter arrived today, and as promised I drove out to my nearest compatible Tesla Supercharger to see if it would work with the Ford Focus Electric.

Disappointingly, (and somewhat expectedly), the charging session errored out with "Unauthorized Vehicle", same as everyone else who had tried with different brands of cars that are not currently supported.
That sucks

My adapter is en-route! I just received an email saying they have shipped it.

As soon as I've got hands on it, I'll drive out to my nearest compatible Tesla Supercharger to see if it works on the Focus EV.
The adapter for the Lightning won't work on the FFE... yet.

Eventually Tesla will open up Superchargers to all CCS-enabled EVs, at that point it will work. I thought that was going to be over the summer, but now I'm not so sure.

1. Look at the state of Tesla. The stock price will tell you a lot. Since January 1st to today, the stock has been in decline. $248 to $176 today. Tesla was under his complete control. There was no one superseding him. All employees did what he said to do. He made himself fully responsible.
2. 10% of the workforce was let go, because their cost was too much, thats 15k people. Actually it was more. Lets say it was 20k people. Lets also say that each cost the company $100k a year. Thats $2B. For a multi-billionaire, what is 2 out of 47? Chump change. Yet the lay off F'ed over 20k people. He made this decision.
3. How could any person be worth that much payout? We aren't talking about the sale of a company, there is no capital involved. This is just money going to one man. Especially considering his performance and broken promises. Look at yourself and your salary. Divide $47B by your salary. How many people is that? Can one person actually do the work of that many?

As a Tesla shareholder, I have voting rights to either grant or deny this payout. I am denying it.

Back