2015 Focus status

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosty

So this is not quite as entertaining as 80085 but I got a kick out of it, It's a Tuxedo Black 2015 w/saddle leather seats on the original battery, we have babied it since new. I just put a new set of tires on it it would have done another 5k miles on the old ones but I got sidewall damage on one so I had to pop for the set. We're pretty worried about what the next winter might bring, a full charge when new was supposedly only 78 miles, but in the summer it would charge as high as 100 mi. in the winter it would charge to 65 or so (Chicago). Now a full charge is about 68 in the summer and 44 in the winter so this winter will be a worry. Just for the record my charging pattern has been ABC (always be charging) in the summer it's charging 120v but in the winter it's 240v so it will preheat. That's the status.

Attachments

• not80085.jpg
    not80085.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN5317.JPG
    DSCN5317.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Have you tried a battery state of charge correction with forscan? It might surprise you.

Have you tried a battery state of charge correction with forscan? It might surprise you
Have you tried a battery state of charge correction with forscan? It might surprise you.
No, I'm not familiar with that, can you elaborate? Just to be clear, I know of forscan but have never used it, nor can I find any Focus EV / forscan videos about SOC correction or SOH.

Last edited:
Back