Does 2012 FFE have one-touch up / down windows?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naterry

There are two detents but when press/pull to the second detent, I still need to to hold the switch to get windows down/up (it stops when I release). I thought it is a very basic function and was wondering whether mine has some issues.

Thanks.

I just tried couple times to press down completely very quickly but it still doesn't work. :?

I had the express up/down not work on my front passenger, had to hold the button to go up or down. Dealer had to reprogram/reinitialize that door.

Don

I also had this issue with my FFE. For some reason they are not calibrated at the factory. To do this, you simply have to hold the window button down untill it is down all the way,then keep holding it an additional 3-4 seconds. (you may hear a click of a relay in the door) Then do the same thing going up. Repeat this on all 4 doors

gman1 said:
I also had this issue with my FFE. For some reason they are not calibrated at the factory. To do this, you simply have to hold the window button down untill it is down all the way,then keep holding it an additional 3-4 seconds. (you may hear a click of a relay in the door) Then do the same thing going up. Repeat this on all 4 doors

WOW....it works. Thanks a lot.

gman1 said:

Also found out first hand that you may need to repeat this process after the SYNC update ;)

gman1 said:
It also may be possible that they are indeed properly set at the factory, but then get inadvertently changed at the stealership by people taking test drives, etc..

Back