New owner Myford app

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob6894

Just picked up car last and setup myford. With the myford app and desktop I can only see my battery. I can not control any settings on the car? am I missing something? Is it because it has not yet been 24 hours?

Thanks,
Rob

Not really. I've seen that before.

If you remove your car from your account and then re-add it back in you'll force it to go back through the 2 prompts. If that doesn't work you can also try a master reset from within the car (which also removes the car from your account).

I've reset it a number of times. The web app works perfectly. The mobile app (Android) has never shown my battery status and once in a while the remote lock will work. Have given up on the mobile app.

Steve0512 said:
I had to sign out of the app and then sign back in, before the second confirmation screen would appear.
We had to sign out & back in as well when we got the Fusion Energi & added a second car to our MFM account. I don't remember if we had to do that for the Focus Electric as well.

Ok Thanks all app is now working. But if I try to trip plan then send to sync it fails.

BestThanksRob

rob6894 said:
Ok Thanks all app is now working. But if I try to trip plan then send to sync it fails.

BestThanksRob
The Send to Sync feature we use is via the Sync Destinations app. There is a trip planner function in MyFord Mobile but we have not found it useful.

Back