Clock does not update correctly

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmen

With MFT 3.5, the clock settings options are different than they were in version 3.1.3, with respect to GPS autocorrections. It looks like the updated MFT has made gps time zone update more standard, as it is with most mobile phones. Unfortunately I'm having problems. When I cross from CDT to EDT and back, which is pretty often, it either doesn't autocorrect the time, or it autocorrects to the standard time, not daylight savings. If I push the button to reset, it chooses the correct time zone but again doesn't reflect daylight savings.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions? As I write this I'm thinking maybe the date was changed with the update, so I'll check that out.

I have the same problem, except that it doesn't update correctly even when I hit reset to GPS. I live in the Pacific time zone.

jmueller065 said:
This is a known issue with 3.5 on all Focus variant vehicles (Focus, FFE, Escape, C-Max, etc.).

The optimist in me hopes this means Ford will actually fix the problem since it affects vehicles that they care about selling.

Back