Advanced Electronics?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klaus

I can't wait to see what kind of fun stuff Ford puts on their Ford Focus Ev! I found a review of the Ford Focus Titanium which is a Turbo Diesel that got 56mpg!!!

Here's the review:
http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/cars/ford-focus-titanium-tdci-review-50003166/

Although it doesn't yet come with Ford's Sync, the Ford Focus has some crazy electronic features:
- an auto parallel park feature
- Driver Assistance Pack that scans the road for non-moving objects and applies the brakes to stop before you hit the object
- Traffic Sign recognition system scans signs and tells you the current speed limit via an icon on the dash
- Ability to steer by itself. It can sense when you're leaving the lane, and can apparently tell when you aren't trying to leave the lane and auto correct on your behalf. This sounds like a scary feature, but the reviewer said it works surprisingly well!?

This was a review from the UK, but since the Ford Focus is on the global platform, I'm assuming these features will show up in the North American version of the Focus, and hopefully in the Ford Focus Electric as well!

Really Ford is doing the great job, me too waiting for this advanced technology to be launched fast. This will help to reduce the accidents on the road before hand...

Ford Focus having superb features which will makes our driving easy and safe.I hope this feature will be used globally in Ford Cars .
_________
Ford Cars

Back