A whole new bug

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilotgeek

.. or at least I think so...

Today on my way home from the office, the backup camera image (a still of the last moment before I put the car into drive) was shown as the background on all of the pages. The nav screen did not even paint the map (just the street name banner on the bottom).

It stuck around after a restart, but I have not used reverse again yet. It also shows up just from opening the door to the car right at the moment.

Has anyone else seen this one?

-Neal-

I couldn't locate the post, but this bug has been reported previously. I've had this occur 2 times in the time I've had my FFE. Mine went away with a cycling of the power.

While cycling the power did not solve the problem, driving in reverse did solve the issue.

So I guess that is good.

Sure hope 3.5.1 fixes this stuff (preferably soon).

Me too. :roll:

My backup camera image was completely upside-down once (though still "live"). I fixed this by toggling the backup camera options in the MFT settings. That was enough to jiggle back into correctness.

Another time, the picture was "rolling" vertically like an old-timey TV on the fritz. This fixed itself.

See my thread titled "Backup camera showed upside-down image?!" in the "EV Ownership" forum at http://bev.myfordmobile.com.

Back