8pm PST 7/29 app/site won't update car status - anyone else?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Trois-Rivieres city (Qc, Canada) and have the same issue since yesterday... I don't believe that resetting the system will fix anything in such case.

WattsUp said:
But, aren't these types of issues true of all their cars with MFM?

That would be 3 cars: Fusion Energi, C-Max Energi, and Focus Electric. Now both the Energies are apparently flying out of dealerships so Ford better get better at solving these issues with MFM quickly.

Although I'd note that their website is separate from ours (phev.myfordmobile.com vs bev.myfordmobile.com) and thus may not be suffering from the same connectivity issues we are...

(I don't see a similar thread to this one on the C-Max Energy Forum: http://fordcmaxenergiforum.com/ or here http://www.myfusionenergi.com/forum/ )

@FordService twitter tells me that "There have been no confirmations of a system outage at this time." They then asked about any troubleshooting I have attempted. Really? Why bother?

How about this question: Is there ANYONE who has connected with their FFE in the last 12 hours? (Or since Monday afternoon, July 29)

It looks like they are trying: My car just updated with its status as of this morning.

In addition when I updated again I got the correct, current status. Perhaps its back running to 60% like before?? LOL

:arrow: My status finally updated around noon PST today.

The website seems very slow to respond though. Sometimes, whole pages don't render.

WattsUp said:
:arrow: My status finally updated around noon PST today.

The website seems very slow to respond though. Sometimes, whole pages don't render.
Yes. Now, they can't get their website to run either. I can't connect to the Community Forum. These guys really need some tech help.

Although my status updates, it still shows my FFE is 'out and about'. Hopefully it's not stolen.

Yikes! Hopefully not, Philly_ev. I was on your coast for the past week and a half, down in DC and VA Beach... was trying to get updates since 7/19 and was a little worried that it was non-communicative. Would have really freaked me out if it said "out and about"!

Mine is communicating now, at home and unplugged.

My FFE started to communicate with MFM about 2 PM PDT today. I got a call from Ford support suggesting the F1 fuse pull with a reconnect to MFM but obviously the problem was on their end and that was not necessary. I don't think they have a clue as to how to resolve MFM issues. I have been less than impressed with the MFM product.

Wow. Mine did this too the night before last for the whole evening and night. When I woke up yesterday morning it was fine. Then on the way home from work using the nav, the whole screen went dark then a few seconds later the radio shut off. After a few minutes the sync logo appeared and then the screen said it was doing a update. Sucks because I was stopping at a store I didnt know where it was so I had to pull over and enter everyrhing into my phone.
I wish it would ask you if it can do the update or it did it in the middle of the night or you can program a time when to do it.

That wasn't an update--that was a euphemism for "reboot"! LOL Which happens once in a while with all of the My Ford Touch systems. It is running Windows underneath all that so it likes a nice clean reboot once in a while--sometimes it just decides it needs it right now!

Back