2012 Prius Plug In Road Test

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjfotos

The author uses an extension cord in Boston, in the winter, off a balcony, with predictable results!

Not a great review overall, in my opinion...but then the whole idea is a more limited one than the Focus EV or the Leaf.

http://www.boston.com/cars/newsandreviews/overdrive/2011/01/2012_toyota_prius_plug-in_review.html?p1=Well_Cars_Article

Ha, wow! At first I thought you meant they were driving this car plugged in with an extension cord (like instead of the battery pack)!!

But then I read the article and that makes more sense.

I like how they pointed out the A123 systems have been making similar conversions in Prius' for years now... I always thought they had a great product

johnd said:
Ha, wow! At first I thought you meant they were driving this car plugged in with an extension cord (like instead of the battery pack)!!

But then I read the article and that makes more sense.

I like how they pointed out the A123 systems have been making similar conversions in Prius' for years now... I always thought they had a great product

:) Yeah, I could have made that a little clearer! Sort of like an electric lawnmower!

Back