Lease Transfer in Midwest Available

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indyEV

Hi All, I have a FFE and am looking to move to a CMax Engeri or a Fusion Engeri.

If anyone is interested I am posting this here first as I thought there might be some interest. There are 29 months remaining on my lease, payment is $235/mo + your local taxes. In Indiana this comes to $252/mo. I put $1000 down on the car and would like to get at least $500 of it back from the transfer. Lease is for 10,500/yr, mile a year, 5096 miles is the current odometer. Also, never had a SSN issue and has latest updates.

If you are interested please personal message me. Oh, the car is Black with the leather trim and comes with an extra 120v charger. I also cannot cover shipping expenses, however the car is in Indiana and I am more then happy to drive to within a reasonable region. Thanks!

Kevin

A few questions that have been asked by several messages, figured I would just repost. Yes it has leather, i can ship it anywhere but cannot cover the expense. Car is great, never had a a SSN issue. Swapping because I want to get the CMax Engeri.

I used golden key to ship my ffe from NJ to Dallas and it was $900 (got it last week). This is a fantastic deal. I would have gotten it if it had been available when I started my hunt. Fwiw, from the time I initiated the transfer til I got the car was about 2 months.

indyEV said:
A few questions that have been asked by several messages, figured I would just repost. Yes it has leather, i can ship it anywhere but cannot cover the expense. Car is great, never had a a SSN issue. Swapping because I want to get the CMax Engeri.
Do you still have your car or did you get rid of it?

Back