Clean grime off your center armrest in seconds

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WattsUp

Is the tan-colored center armrest in your FFE looking a bit gray, dingy, and grimy after a couple of years of your filthy arms, and the arms of your filthy passengers, resting on it?

Well, don't use any harsh chemicals or cleaners. Just spend a few seconds scrubbing back and forth with a slightly damp Magic Eraser pad (or generic). It will remove the grime... well, like magic.

Honestly, rubbing the pad across my armrest was the first time I actually had one of the those "before" and "after" moments like in a TV commercial. It literally left a "clean trail" in the middle of the dirty armrest.

(Btw, Magic Eraser pads have no chemicals or cleaning agents... they are simply melamine foam pads, which are slightly abrasive, and clean by mechanically interacting with the target surface -- that is, they rub the dirt away.)

WattsUp said:
Is the tan-colored center armrest in your FFE looking a bit gray, dingy, and grimy after a couple of years of your filthy arms, and the arms of your filthy passengers, resting on it?

Well, don't use any harsh chemicals or cleaners. Just spend a few seconds scrubbing back and forth with a slightly damp Magic Eraser pad (or generic). It will remove the grime... well, like magic.

Honestly, rubbing the pad across my armrest was the first time I actually had one of the those "before" and "after" moments like in a TV commercial. It literally left a "clean trail" in the middle of the dirty armrest.

(Btw, Magic Eraser pads have no chemicals or cleaning agents... they are simply melamine foam pads, which are slightly abrasive, and clean by mechanically interacting with the target surface -- that is, they rub the dirt away.)

Magic Eraser pads are awesome. I have a 65 Buick Gran Sport with a white vinyl interior, and I use those to spot clean the upholstery all of the time.

Back