Baltimore area lease

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverhorsefarm

A local dealer is offering $219/month leases for 36 months on a FFE, but the SSN issue has me wicked spooked. I have a 48 mile round-trip gently rolling commute with no charging on the distant end, so it is within my reasonable commute radius.

I also have 11.34 kw of PV which is producing 120% of my needs and I am looking to take up the excess.

Advice, anyone?

Hi I just leased a 2013 for $259 a month with only paying the lease ($259) as the downpayment and live in the Baltimore area as well.

I was worried about the SSN issue but as long as I know about it I will watch for it and I think I'll be able to handle the vehicle stopping. Just make sure you are able to hit the flashers. I figure I've had a gas vehicles stall on my as well what would be the difference between this and electric really.

I also figure Ford will be looking into it now that the NHTSA is looking into it as well.

A little late on the response for you possibly, but what annual mileage is the lease? You would need a 15k/year mileage lease for your 48 mile round trip commute. 15k/year gives you 41 miles per day. I pay $362/month for a 15k lease in San Francisco Bay Area. It's a .25% lease rate. Love the car. Do it if you can.

Back