Who hasn't had a Stop Safely Now or other major malfunction?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my less than a week and just got the Stop Safely Now message in the left screen on the dash.
Dont know if its a big deal or not since I wasn't driving.
I was charging the car and I turned on the ignition without the brake pedal just so I could reset the trip meters and thats when I pushed the start button it came up. Turned the car off and on again and it did it again.
I unplugged the car and started it up with the brake pedal pushed and did not get the warning.
I've turned the car on before when plugged in and never got the warning.

I think im ok.
I havent read through this thread yet though.

2013 with 2500 miles.

Actually had SSN once. But I feel like I caused it. I started the car normally, and my wife said something, and I hit the button again quickly, and saw the wrench.

Came on normally right away after that and no problems since :roll:

Love the car. Best one I'v ever driven.

I also want to thank the people on this forum, as I have learned so much, that I never could have known from the book.

2012 , 9000 mi. My FFE is at the dealer ship now! The first two times the "Stop safely now" message came on, was able to clear it by resetting the start switch. This last time it wouldn't reset. The car was towed! The strange thing is that the message came on at almost the same exact distance from my house. I hope rodents haven't done any damage.....

Back