Which hatchback should i buy?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaiNH1993

I'm going to buy a family hatchback. There are so many good cars for me to choose. This makes me feel difficult. And i want you to help me to find a best car for my family.

1. Toyota Yaris: It's a popular good car. But i don't like the popularity :)
2. Kio Rio: In my country (Viet Nam), Kia isn;t popular so it make me feel worried about customer service.
3. Huyndai i20: Good brand; Affortable price and good-looking car.
4. Ford Focus: I want to buy this car but My friend tell me that Focus sometimes has small problems and its fuel efficience is not good.

Apart from these above options, i also research for Ford Fiesta because its fame.

Can someone help me? What is your choice? Sorry for my bad English.

// 2016 UPDATED:

Thanks moderator for accepting my thread.

I've bought a Ford Ranger Wildtrak 3.2L AT 4x4. I think it's a big change from hatchback to pick-up car.

According to http://sieuthioto.org/ford-ranger, Ford Ranger is the best seller pick-up in my country. People love and trust Ranger. So do I.

Sorry, your posting isn't really appropriate here.

These forums are about the Ford Focus Electric (battery powered), not about the normal (gasoline powered) Focus, or hatchbacks in general.

For more general (gasoline powered) Focus information, you might try the forums at http://www.focusfanatics.com/

@WattsUp
Sorry for posting here. Thanks you for correcting me and i've posted as you've had recommended me.

Thanks WattsUp again!

I'm researching more about Ford Focus.

If HaiNH1993 is still listening...
The Focus is an excellent hatchback. If electric cars did not exist, I'd be driving a gas powered Focus.

If HaiNH1993 is looking for a second car, it could (read should) be electric if at all possible. I recommend a test drive in the Focus Electric.

(Sorry for posting here, but I thought we should encourage HaiNH1993 to at least consider the FFE.)

For a fuel efficient "Family Vehicle" the Focus is an excellent choice. The Ford Focus Electric is, in part, so popular because Ford took a great vehicle and made in an electric vehicle, whereas other manufacturers took EV technology and built a car around it.

The Ford Fiesta is a great fuel saver, especially with the brand new 1.0L 3 cylinder ecoboost engine. For a family vehicle it may be lacking some space in the back seat. It would depend on the size of your family (and it's members) to determine it's usefulness as a family vehicle. I love my fiesta and average 38mpg in the summer time with the 2.5L. Also, take note that the Ford Focus is on Ford's list of "c-platform" vehicles. Those are the vehicles they have invested most heavily in and it shows in the build and ride quality.

-Zjlange12
Havill-Spoerl Ford Lincoln
Fort Atkinson, WI

Back