What is different from the model 2012 to 2013 and 2014 plz

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nuuk1 - congratulations. I'm happy for you.

Jmueller - thanks for the Canadian charging station map. Interesting how there are stations well spaced out in rural areas. Oddly though, Toronto and Montreal don't seem to have any stations at all inside the city.

Wow I just checked Plugshare - there are tons of stations in Montreal. My favorite hotel has six stations in their garage. That's amazing.

You are very well taken care of nuuk1. You bought the right car for that area.

Montreal is not the biggest of cities anyhow, on an average day commute from home to work and a few errands still has me under 50 miles, and with a good charging station at home, i dont think i will ever use the charging stations around town. But its always good to know they are there.

The car i must say after a weekend of driving is simply amazing. Its hard to believe people still drive gas cars. IMO i think people just are not well informed and scared of change, personally i feel a thrill be 1 of the first people with an EV in town. I honked and my local gas station today as well.

congrats nuuk1 - I've been driving mine (2013) for less than a month now and I still feel the same driving and philosophical thrill as during my first test drive. ICE's do seem quaint...and just really nonsensical if ya think about it, for most daily commuting purposes.

Good luck and happy motoring.

Back