Wallpaper?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmueller065

So has anyone put any cool wallpaper up on your My Ford Touch screen?

Here is a link to a bunch of examples:
http://focusmftwallpapers.tumblr.com/

I tried to install a new picture, but I couldn't get it to work. I was following the directions. The pixel dimensions changed slightly on the new software version and I tried both sizes. My file size was within the limits they gave. Is there anything special I need to do to get the process to work?

Hmm, my attempt was uneventful. I used the exact pixel dimensions they gave. I'm pretty sure I used JPEG format with a .jpg extension. It loaded right up off of my USB drive, creating a new entry in the list of wallpapers within MFM. Later, when I decided I didn't care for it, I just deleted the entry.

I have the MFM 3.1 software. Are you saying you have the newer 3.5 version?

It works fine on my new FFE with 3.5.1 on it.

I tried a couple from the link in my first post in this thread (if you want to use one of those you have to click on the image so it zooms into the proper size then right click on it and say "Save Image as..." in the browser).

Well, I'm glad that you guys have been able to upload one. :p I'll go back and try it again. I don't have the new version for the FFE, but 3.5 is available on other vehicles, so there were instructions for wallpaper for that version, too. The pixel dimensions were different by 5 or some small number. I was trying anything to make it work.

Back