Update location in MyFordMobile?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsanders4

Hi all,

Seems this forum is a bit more lively than the MFM forums, so I'm posting my question here too.

I've recently switched jobs, and MFM no longer recognizes that my car is "at work".
I can't remember how that got set in the first place, so I'd like to know how to update MFM with my new location.

Thanks.

At work for charging or one of the locations on the My Ford Touch display?

(For MFM click on "View All" at the bottom right where it says "Charge Profiles".)

I log into MFM, go to the My Driving Tab, Look under Miles Driven, Click the Trip and Charge Log, and click the unsaved location. How to delete or rename a location is beyond me.

Mistert2 said:
How to delete or rename a location is beyond me.
On the MFM website, you can delete or rename locations under My Car -> Value Charge Profiles -> View All -> My Charge Locations.

There, you will find all your Saved Locations and any Unsaved Locations in two lists. For each location, click the name to edit it (including the name and charge settings) or click the "X" to delete it.

You can also save or delete new unsaved locations under My Driving -> Trip & Charge Log when they appear in the log. However, the log doesn't go back "forever", so you may find older unsaved locations in the list in My Charge Locations that you can no longer find the log.

Back