ST noise/ grill on a FFE?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowball 14

If you were to close off the vents on the front of an ST Focus, could you install it onto an FFE?! Somebody please help with this cause it's the only thing on this bad boy that I really don't like other than the turning radius. Lol ;)

I think the only way you can know for sure is to try it. Find a dealer that is willing to sell you an ST nose and if it doesn't bolt on, they will take it back. Of course you wouldn't do any modifications trying that experiment.

It seems like it should bolt on, given they make them all on the same production line. On the other hand, the radiator is very different on the FFE.

EVA said:
I think the only way you can know for sure is to try it. Find a dealer that is willing to sell you an ST nose and if it doesn't bolt on, they will take it back. Of course you wouldn't do any modifications trying that experiment.

It seems like it should bolt on, given they make them all on the same production line. On the other hand, the radiator is very different on the FFE.
Thanks for the feedback will look into it.

Snowball 14 said:
If you were to close off the vents on the front of an ST Focus, could you install it onto an FFE?! Somebody please help with this cause it's the only thing on this bad boy that I really don't like other than the turning radius. Lol ;)

If that did work you can buy and install the LED daytime running lights available for the ST Focus as well. Let us know if you find out anything.

Back