Nows the time to purchase!!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpc1818

I just wanted to spread the love over here on Long Island.
I ended up purchasing my 2012 FFE from Syosett Ford.
However, as i negotiated back and forth between Smithtown and Syosett Ford, Smithtown was the cheapest (by 4k) most of the way.
I then spoke to the manager over at Syosett and he beat their price by $1,500.
I think they are getting some pressure to get rid of these cars quick..
Not to mention, they are leftovers, which im sure helped push down the price.

Good luck in your search, the car is superb!!!

The Ford dealers I had been shopping around notified me about this new incentive anyway, but thanks for the posting... I picked up my 2013 Focus EV today, got the $2000 extra off, plus the 0% percent financing.... letting me keep mo of mah money in mah bank earning mo interest fo me! Makes the deal even sweeter. I guess Ford really wants to move these things out.

siamon said:
The Ford dealers I had been shopping around notified me about this new incentive anyway, but thanks for the posting... I picked up my 2013 Focus EV today, got the $2000 extra off, plus the 0% percent financing.... letting me keep mo of mah money in mah bank earning mo interest fo me! Makes the deal even sweeter. I guess Ford really wants to move these things out.
@siamon: I suppose that I should be flattered, but how come you copied (word-for-word) my posting from January?

http://www.myfocuselectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2786#p2786

At this point, purchasers should wait for the 2014s to drop. $4K cheaper sticker, and if you are a good negotiator 1 to 2K more.

Back