New Member with Photos!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogerschro

Just got my 2012 FFE with 5100+ miles on it! I traded my 2012 Frosted Glass SEL for it. Having fun with it and hope for many enjoyable miles to come. Here are a few shots of it and my ex Focus.

100_1320.JPG

100_1912.JPG

100_1919.JPG

Yes they do! That was one reason I bought it. I really liked my Focus SEL, the body design, the interior layout, how it handled and the colors. But I also wanted an electric car too. I had purchased the SEL in Sept. of 2011. I learned about the electric a few months later and that got me going. But cost was prohibitive and I just purchased the SEL so no deals for me getting an electric. 6 mo. later I bought my girlfriend a C-max and driving electric was a hoot so I was even more interested in getting an all electric. The last few months I was checking Cars.com for used Electrics and watched the prices and locations of them until this deal came along. So I got to keep all the things I loved about my Focus AND own an Electric!

Back