National Drive Electric Week Los Angeles

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrik

Hey FFE Owners and Enthusiasts,

For the third year in a row we invite you to Woodland Hills National Drive Electric Week on Sunday September 20th! This year includes booths from solar companies, electric vehicle conversion companies, food trucks, and a LIVE DJ! The event runs from 10 to 2, with industry speakers, city councilmen, and other exciting guests.

Please RSVP if you can make it!
https://driveelectricweek.org/WoodlandHillsCA

Eric
City Captain

electrik said:
Yes, there are 2 chargepoint chargers in the parking lot. Hope to see you there.

2 chargepoint chargers, and how many electric vehicles? What are my odds????? :D

EDIT: just saw that there is a similar event closer to home on September 12, in Diamond Bar. I have registered for this event.

Keith

campfamily said:
electrik said:
Yes, there are 2 chargepoint chargers in the parking lot. Hope to see you there.

2 chargepoint chargers, and how many electric vehicles? What are my odds????? :D

EDIT: just saw that there is a similar event closer to home on September 12, in Diamond Bar. I have registered for this event.

Keith

There's a motherload - 20+ chargers at the AQMD here in Diamond Bar. Two thirds are free and the are sucky Blink (i guess these are free to Nissan owners)

Back