names and titles of Ford employees working on EV's

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vetboy45

Nancy Gioia, Global Electrification Director
Kevin Layden, Electrification Programs and Engineering Director
Eric Kuehn, Global Electrified Programs Chief Engineer
John Davis, Chief Program Engineer, North American C-MAX, Focus and Fiesta
Julie Roehner, EV Vehicle Integration Supervisor
Tawanda Allen, Global C-Car Program Management Analyst
C.J. O'Donnell, Group Electrification Marketing Manager
Scott Staley, Advanced Propulsion System Chief Engineer
Jim Gibbons, Hybrid Vehicle Battery and Application Systems Manager
Steve Daleiden, Focus Electric Powertrain Team Supervisor
Stefan Pototschnik, Single Motor e-Drive Systems Supervisor
Ben Pence, Battery and Vehicle Controls Engineer

If anyone has contact info for the above or updates, please post them here.
Hopefully knowing who is in charge and how to contact them will get concerns addressed in a timely fashion.

Not necessarily. You don't want to get someone angry by sending them an e-mail out of the blue or worse calling them! It isn't everyone's job to communicate with the customer.

I know if I worked on the car I wouldn't want everyone and their brother calling me about their issues--its bad enough for them because they have family talking to them "Hey you work for Ford, I'm having this problem...." (I know I used to work for Ford and that is all I got!)

You could be right but that would say a lot about how much they actually care about their ev owners. If I were the head of a division and found that the needs of the customer weren't being addressed in a timely manner, I'd want to know about it. So far we have no evidence that they read the forum so what other recourse do we have? Our dealers? LOL!

It would go a long way if somebody from Ford would simply make their presence known in this forum (as well as the one at myfordmobile.com) rather than just letting us "wonder" if anyone from Ford ever lurks here.

Even if the person couldn't address any customer issues directly (I wouldn't really expect them to), simply being able provide accurate information directly from Ford and/or assuring us that the forum is being monitored would do wonders for customer relations.

I agree with jmueller065, though, providing the names/titles of Ford personnel here is a bit "stalkery". Please, nobody "bother" these people. If you do contact them, be courteous and polite.

It's an interesting contrast between Chevrolet with the Volt and Ford with the Focus Electric (I'm fortunate to have both).

Chevy has cultivated a very open communication with owners through various on-line resources, with posters who are well known to be employed by GM providing great information and customer service personnel actively going through posts and providing help where they can. They have had live webinars, live discussions with owners, etc.

Then there's Ford...[crickets chirping].

I hate keep mentioning Tesla but their VP of sales and ownership experience (george Blankenship of Apple fame) regularly responds on the Tesla forum. Come on Ford, are you here?

I would think that they are not on here simply due to the fact that they have their very own forum at myfordmobile.com. I know I've seen Ford representatives replying to people there.

I'd suggest that if you want an answer to questions to Ford--post them there.

Who are the Ford posters?

I haven't noticed any official identification (unless I've just been oblivious to it) or posting tone that would suggest authoritative information.

I think I've seen 1 or 2 posts at most on myfordmobile from someone saying they are from Ford, and they were many months ago. Haven't seen anything from a Ford rep here.

Back