MyFord Mobile subscription?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philly_ev

Hey everyone. I was on the myfordmobile.com and I clicked on 'My Account' and then 'Vehicle and Driver Management' and when I clicked Edit on My Vehicle, it shows my membership is active through October 15, 2015. I thought this was a free membership. Does it expire? IF so, then what happens?

Funny mine does too.
Active Thru:October 12th 2015

Mine is a 2012 and we are supposed to have 5 years from the date of manufacture.

Rudy

Mine also says October 2015.

Related, the "SYNC Services" subscription is complementary for 3 years from purchase, but has to be "renewed" annually, just so Ford is aware that you're still using it. Perhaps the MFM subscription is similar in that we will simply "renew" in October 2015?

Strange, though, that everybody so far has the same renewal date... but perhaps all of our cars were manufactured in October... of 2012? Mine is a 2013 model that I picked up this January.

----

Update: My door jamb sticker says the manufacture date of my 2013 FFE was 9/12. The date at the bottom of my window sticker says 9/26/2012, which seems to corroborate. So, my FFE was manufactured just before October 2012. So, at least that might explain the October part of the MFM subscription, but not the 2015 part. I would expect that my subscription would be good until October 2017 (5 years from manufacture).

Back