MFM activity log is non-functional

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WattsUp

I've noticed the MyFord Mobile "Activity Log" view is always empty. The view is supposed to contain the recent notifications for your FFE. The view can be found on both the MFM website and app (at least the iPhone app, I presume the Android app as well). There is a "View More" link in the view, but it does nothing.

I'm sure the Activity Log used to work in the past. I don't use it much, but it would nice if it worked... since it's a feature of MFM. Once again, Ford seems to leave out any testing when releasing "improvements" to the MFM app.

Anybody else out there seeing this (empty log)? Or, are you actually seeing recent notifications in your Activity Log?

The activity log on MyFord Mobile website on my desktop PC and the android app on my Samsung Galaxy S4 both work fine for me right now listing all recent notifications.
Might be an iphone app only issue especially if its with the new iphone models?

The Activity Log works for me on the full website but not on my iPhone. I don't have my Android tablet handy right now to test it out. It has not worked on the iPhone for as long as I can remember.

Back