International Consumer Electronics Show (CES)

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NextGenDriver

Has anyone ever gone to the "International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) "? If so do they ever have any electric vehicle technologies on display? I was also wondering if the Ford Focus Electric would be on display. The show is in Vegas and the people I have talked to loved attending but did not see too much on electric vehicles last year. I am hoping there are at least a few electric vehicle booths in 2013 as I am thinking about attending and electric ev's are one of my favorite subjects to see out at the trade shows. I could not really find any info about ev's on the website so if anyone was there last year and saw something on electric vehicles please do post:

http://www.cesweb.org/aboutces.asp

As I am experienced, this Consumer Electronics Show (CES) provides opportunity to all the exhibitors and visitors engaged in the Consumer Electronic industry to get connect with each others for more success in the Consumer Electronic business. My Suggestion would be not to miss chance to get Ford Focus Electric as I got in a display in my last visit. And Exhibitors of different products in the Electric industry i.e. Electric Vehicles, Electric Motors, etc. participated. Wish visitors all the best for visiting to Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this time.

Back