Interior Lighting Color

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sogorman

Quick question for you all, I have the interior lights set to the white color tempture which adds some nice color at night. One thing I can't figure out how to do is change the color of the lights when I am entering and exiting the vehicle. It seems like no matter what I do they turn to a red/blue combination.

Thanks so much,

Sean

The lights in the doors automatically turn red as a warning to oncoming cars at night. This is a feature (pretty cool, IMO).

But, if you have the color normally set to white, I don't where you're getting blue from when the doors open. (And I'm assuming you mean this blue shows up in the foot wells and cup holder when the doors are open?)

Are you sure you don't have the "cabin search" button pressed (which turns all lights to bright white)? If you do, then perhaps when the doors open, search is temporarily disabled (leaving blue inside, except for red in the doors)? I haven't tried this, but it is one idea how you might be seeing what you're seeing.

Make sure search is disabled and set the desired color using the "palette" button.

Back