I don't think ford wants to actually sell these cars.

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NightHawk said:
The leather seats option (also includes power driver seat adjustments) is $995 extra cost compared to the standard cloth seats (with manual driver seat adjustments).
Oxford White color has no extra cost, though there are a few other colors (Platinum White and Blue Candy) that add an extra cost around $300-500.

I don't believe the leather has power seats. I just built a FFE with my xpla for $20,805 with leather. I guess I'm now seeing what im gonna be paying.

All said and done you should be able to get one with leather for less than $28000 before taxes and fees. check truecar.com

studio460 said:
Thanks for the info guys, but I couldn't get Sunrise Ford to budge below $29,000 with leather, on a purchase (with the $6,000 customer cash incentive applied). That's $32,500 with tax and license. Was anyone able to do better on a purchase at Sunrise? South Bay Ford and Galpin wouldn't deal either. I've walked out of three dealerships so far with deals left on the table.

if you have time to get one from perry ford in san diego, that's your best shot.

Yellowzx5 said:
NightHawk said:
The leather seats option (also includes power driver seat adjustments) is $995 extra cost compared to the standard cloth seats (with manual driver seat adjustments).
Oxford White color has no extra cost, though there are a few other colors (Platinum White and Blue Candy) that add an extra cost around $300-500.

I don't believe the leather has power seats. I just built a FFE with my xpla for $20,805 with leather. I guess I'm now seeing what im gonna be paying.
Passenger seat is manual, driver seat is power.

hybridbear said:
Yellowzx5 said:
NightHawk said:

Passenger seat is manual, driver seat is power.

Really? I'm surprised they wouldn't want to save the weight.

My actual car is a ford focus 2010 and look for a FFE 2015.
I send e-mail request information at the dealer 440 ford (Laval, Québec) in February 2015 never answer.
end of February I call them and asked for information on FFE the guy tell me is don't know so much on it and its got get the information and he call me back in 5 minutes.
he never call me back.
so I go in a other dealer (Chartrand ford Laval) and I order one in ruby red.
I suppose to receive it in June 2015. :p

Today in honor of Earth Day Ford posted a picture of the Focus Electric on their Instagram account. Every once in awhile they do promote the FFE.
https://instagram.com/p/1yejDOpCdC/

They do that occasionally on Facebook with the FordElectricVehicles page:
https://www.facebook.com/FordElectricVehicles

Their latest post was about "going further" on earth day. I'm very tempted to comment "How about making the Focus Electric go further than 70 miles!"

Back