How long does the screen stay on ?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its part of an animation and there is a Ford logo in there but sometimes it doesn't show--almost like the MFT CPU isn't fast enough to show the animation. I see it sometimes and sometimes I just see white!

jmueller065 said:
Its part of an animation and there is a Ford logo in there but sometimes it doesn't show--almost like the MFT CPU isn't fast enough to show the animation. I see it sometimes and sometimes I just see white!

I've only ever seen it show all white, but then I've only owned my car for a little over a week. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this elusive Ford logo!

TrojanEV said:
I've only ever seen it show all white, but then I've only owned my car for a little over a week. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this elusive Ford logo!
Wow... sorry to say this but, between that and the "stays on all night" behavior, it sounds like something is really screwing with your MFT.

Maybe go to the dealer and have them re-install?

TrojanEV said:
Wow... sorry to say this but, between that and the "stays on all night" behavior, it sounds like something is really screwy with your MFT.

Maybe go to the dealer and have them re-install?

After a handful of short trips, I can report that the main MFT screen switches to the "White/Ford Logo" shutdown mode immediately when I open the door after shutting off the vehicle, and turns off promptly.

The change in behavior seems to correlate with a Master Reset and then a reconnection of the MyFordMobile account.

Kakkerlak said:
The change in behavior seems to correlate with a Master Reset and then a reconnection of the MyFordMobile account.
Well that's good news. Let us know how it goes after a while longer. Hope it sticks!

Back