Free home charger installation available in California

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael

This deal is only available on the day you actually buy the car and there are a limited number available but it's for real

http://evsolutions.avinc.com/products/cec/how_to_apply

I just checked the website and of this moment there are 398 still available

Update 11 AM. 342 left

According to CEC, there are no current plans to continue CEC Residential Charger Program in 2014. Emphasis has moved to Public, Business, and Multi-residence chargers.

Planning to lease a FFE this month. Wanted to see if it was worth waiting for a free home charger.

Brisco said:
According to CEC, there are no current plans to continue CEC Residential Charger Program in 2014. Emphasis has moved to Public, Business, and Multi-residence chargers.

Planning to lease a FFE this month. Wanted to see if it was worth waiting for a free home charger.

As stated previously, I bought my FFE on the weekend after Thanskgiving and filled this info out and never even received a reply. So I doubt they are giving away free home chargers at this point.

You can call customer service at Aerovironment, ask how many (if any) will be available this month. I know FOR SURE it was valid in December...one of my friends got one, it's already installed.

Back