Found something new about my FFE

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campfamily

So, I've had my FFE since May, and about 6400 miles. This weekend I noticed a storage pouch on the inside of the front passenger seat. It's not very big, but my cell phone fits perfectly in there. What are you using this pouch for?

Keith

campfamily said:
I noticed a storage pouch on the inside of the front passenger seat.
Exactly where do you mean?

In my FFE, the backs of both front seats (facing the rear passengers) have "magazine" pouches, but I don't really know what you mean by "inside" of the passenger seat.

WattsUp said:
campfamily said:
I noticed a storage pouch on the inside of the front passenger seat.
Exactly where do you mean?

In my FFE, the backs of both front seats (facing the rear passengers) have "magazine" pouches, but I don't really know what you mean by "inside" of the passenger seat.

This is on the left hand side of the front passenger seat. It is not the pouch in the back of the seats. This pouch is only big enough for small items, like mobile phones, or as a previous poster mentioned, a defensive weapon!!!

Keith

campfamily said:
This is on the left hand side of the front passenger seat. It is not the pouch in the back of the seats. This pouch is only big enough for small items, like mobile phones, or as a previous poster mentioned, a defensive weapon!!!
Keith

My 2014 FFE with cloth seats has a small pouch there too. Its similar to the large pouches on the back of the seats, but smaller.
Can only hold something fairly thin, like a very thin smartphone or similar.

It is easy to not notice, I've had my FFE for a year now and haven't used it yet...

campfamily said:
Ah, I see. Yeah, my 2013 doesn't have those pouches. The side of the passenger seat (or driver's seat, for that matter) is just one continuous piece of fabric from top to bottom.

bb6lude said:
2014 with the leather option, and I don't see a pouch either.

Strange, my 2014 w/leather has it. But in my case, at least, its location is most forward on
the passenger-seat, left side. Right up in the corner.

Back