FORD, MARKET THE ELECTRONS OUT OF THE FFE PLEASE!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitey

Dear Ford,

Please start marketing the FFE in a professional fashion, or at all. Everyone that sees this car loves it. I talk about it all the time. I love it for the San Francisco Bay Area. It drives and rides better than the Leaf because it's a solid car, not super light material all over to cover every eco box on the list. It has great room for all my needs and this includes a lot of gear for the outdoors quite often. The design is great, thank you for enlisting Mr. Martin and kudos to all his input. Thank you for all the bean counters NOT getting involved and diminishing the design of Mr. Martin. In my opinion, it is

THE ONLY CAR CURRENTLY ON THE MARKET AS A REAL ALTERNATIVE TO COMBUSTION!

So get with it, market it, sell the FFE! It's a winner and just needs positive marketing. Come on Ford, take the reigns of your creation and dominate NOW, because later is just going to be too late...

I agree. I said some time back that apart from the Tesla, the FFE is the best EV currently available. Ford is being foolish. It pains me each time a new Leaf shows up in the parking lot at work...the buyers don't realize there is an alternative..

Back