Ford Focus EV faulty port charger lightning?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scottt said:
Got mine from Flood Ford.

Google Flood Ford Extended Warranty and their site should be the first one up.

Which one did you get? I got a good quota for mine. 8 years or 60k miles for $755
The EV I bought is used so it already has 19K+ miles in it

SoulEater_ said:
scottt said:

Which one did you get? I got a good quota for mine. 8 years or 60k miles for $755

I got the PremiumCARE 8 year 48000 mile with zero deductible.

There are plenty of combinations. I would definitely get the premium care level though. I figured one repair and it will pay for itself.

scottt said:
SoulEater_ said:
scottt said:

I got the PremiumCARE 8 year 48000 mile with zero deductible.

There are plenty of combinations. I would definitely get the premium care level though. I figured one repair and it will pay for itself.

Yeah. I'll look into it. Right now the haven't changed the light of the port. They are going to do it this Friday.
I was told it would be done by Tuesday but when I called, they told me they didn't touch the car at all....
I just took it out of the service and told them I was going to drop it off on Friday morning and they assured me that it will be done by the end of the day so I would be able to pick it up the same day. However I'm gonna have to tell them about some FSA that the car said they needed to be done and also the brake fluid.

url]

url]

Getting this charger port lighting part replaced would have cost about $350, but the warranty covered it and I only paid $100.

Back