Ford ESP confirmation

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought an ESP warranty with my focus electric... it has been over a month and I was expecting some mail or web site to confirm the purchase. If you have experience with a ford ESP warranty, please let me know if you received mail or if there is a website for warranty status and confirmation. Thanks!

ElectricCleetus said:
I bought an ESP warranty with my focus electric... it has been over a month and I was expecting some mail or web site to confirm the purchase. If you have experience with a ford ESP warranty, please let me know if you received mail or if there is a website for warranty status and confirmation. Thanks!
You can ask a dealer to check and validate that you have the ESP. Otherwise your paperwork when you purchased it is all the confirmation you get.

hybridbear said:
ElectricCleetus said:
You can ask a dealer to check and validate that you have the ESP. Otherwise your paperwork when you purchased it is all the confirmation you get.
There's nothing shown at fordowner.com when you login? (I don't know since I don't have ESP -- haha, pun not intended.)

Back