First Glitch

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markminnc

I have about 2k miles on my FFE and have not had any car induced issues or problems. I have caused a few but the car has been trouble free. This one is almost not worth reporting. Yesterday the cruise control would not turn on. I stopped on my way home and turned the car off then back on and the cruise control was working as normal.

I'm really happy with my FFE as it does pretty much just what I was looking for. My commute is about 42 miles round trip. I have enough reserve to handle a lunch commute which I do occasionally or a side trip on the way home. I have also been using the car on weekends for local trips.

Mark

markminnc said:
I have about 2k miles on my FFE and have not had any car induced issues or problems. I have caused a few but the car has been trouble free. This one is almost not worth reporting. Yesterday the cruise control would not turn on. I stopped on my way home and turned the car off then back on and the cruise control was working as normal.
In my first couple months, sometimes my FFE would show a yellow wrench and turn off cruise control. The wrench seems to always appear right as I was adjusting the set speed (up or down), and seems to be more likely to happen at freeway speeds. I could not turn cruise back on until stopping and power-cycling the car. But, this glitch has stopped happening for me in the last few months (and I almost always use cruise).

Did you have a yellow wrench?

Back