FFE Available in Wisconsin

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jachady

I started this thread because I seem to be the only (or at least the most frequent) dealer on this site. I don't want to clutter up other posts about FFE's I have coming in so I will keep them contained to this thread.

For those who haven't seen or read, I am the New Vehicle Sales Manager at Havill Spoerl Ford Lincoln in Fort Atkinson, WI. We were one of the first dealers in Wisconsin to certify for EV sales. My goal is to be one of the largest EV Ford dealers in the country. I personally drive a FFE and currently have over 8000 miles on it. Our service dept. manager also just leased one. As a whole, our dealership has sold 5 FFE's (half of what the entire Chicago Region of Ford dealers sold) and 15 Energi's and were in a town of only 12000 people.

I will do what I can to make deals work out of state, however with shipping costs sometimes it's cheaper just to get one nearer to you. If you are interested in one I have or want to order one just let me know. I'd like to keep things public so everyone knows they are getting the same deals, but when it comes to the details then we'll PM, email or call to keep those items private.

Best Regards

John Chady

Currently I have a 2014 Ingot Silver Metallic with leather coming in. It is scheduled to arrive Late March. MSRP is $36990, Invoice is
$35052 which will be the selling price minus all applicable incentives. Right now there is $6000 and 0% for up to 60 months on the purchase side or $10750 on the lease side. These are Chicago Region rebates and may be different based on where you live. With Ford, you get the rebates for your zip code.

John

I think it's great to have a sales manager so enthusiastic about these cars and making it easy for us to see what is available. Nice work. :)

blownb310 said:
I think it's great to have a sales manager so enthusiastic about these cars and making it easy for us to see what is available. Nice work. :)

Thanks for that. I do what I can, I see the value in the cars and try my best to get it out there. As the manager at a Ford store, I'll do anything to help sell a Ford even if it's not from my store. Every Ford sold helps me and our economy.

Looks like this one is sold to a member of the forum!!! Thanks to everyone for your support.

I have two more customer orders in and 2 more on order for the lot if anyone knows someone looking.

John Chady
Havill Spoerl Ford Lincoln
Fort Atkinson, WI

I have only seen one other FFE in Wisconsin besides the one I own. It's nice to know that silver FFE will be joining me here in Wisconsin. I must compliment John Chady at Havill Spoerl Ford Lincoln for efforts in sales of the FFE.

I live in the Madison area and have never seen another FFE other than my own (except for one on a dealer's lot in Middleton). In which part of WI does your FFE spend time?

You will see more coming your way, I have orders for guys from Verona, Deforest and Madison. Plus I frequent Madison with mine going to Badger games. You can't miss mine with the graphics down the side.

jachady said:
You will see more coming your way, I have orders for guys from Verona, Deforest and Madison. Plus I frequent Madison with mine going to Badger games. You can't miss mine with the graphics down the side.
You are awesome, jachady! Gotta love a guy that really knows how to market his product. I initially thought your graphics were over-the-top, but not any more, especially after seeing your photo of it as a pace car at a local track. Sounds like you are creating awareness and getting results!

Sold another order out today!!! This one, the customer called Ford to find out where he could find a FFE since dealers near him weren't certified and Ford told him to call us!!!! It's awesome to know that Havill Spoerl has become THE spot to buy these cars. Great knowledge, Great deals and Great customers, what more could we want. Thanks everyone!

This entire thread just goes to show you how many FFE's could be sold if:
  • Ford would push them and
    the salespeople knew what they were selling

Hats off to you jachady!

I just got word that 2 of my Order Outs just got pushed through by Ford. We got the only two allocations for the entire Chicago region. Pushing to get a 3rd one because I had another customer order one on Saturday.

Just put another order in for a customer, this one will be white with the cloth interior. They pitted me up against the Leaf but both the car and the salesperson were inferior. :D

I've been thinking of doing something at the local bowling alley. He has a FFE and a 220 charger onsite. Plus he's only two doors down from us and our 2 Chargers and I have a 220 at my house only a mile away.

Back