FFE 2015

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tabbibus

So I put in a Truecar request and Wade Ford in Smyrma, GA called me this morning saying that while they don't have 2014's anymore, that they were going to place a new 2015 order and that if I wanted I could order one and get it in about 2-3 months.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the 2015's were not coming out till spring

Bogus? True story?

Thanks peeps!

The 2015 Focus Electric is on late availability. We can build an order but can't even submit it yet. You'll get it in 6-8 weeks from when Ford finally starts pulling orders.

John Chady
New Vehicle Sales Manager
Havill Spoerl Ford Lincoln

jachady said:
The 2015 Focus Electric is on late availability. We can build an order but can't even submit it yet. You'll get it in 6-8 weeks from when Ford finally starts pulling orders.

John Chady

So there is a good chance I won't even get one this year? When does one pay for the car? On ordering or on arrival? Would you know when the tax credits would go into effect?

Thanks

tabbibus said:
jachady said:

John Chady

So there is a good chance I won't even get one this year? When does one pay for the car? On ordering or on arrival? Would you know when the tax credits would go into effect?

Thanks
The tax credit is based on when the vehicle is "placed into service".

We ask for a $500 deposit when ordering the car, the balance is due on delivery. I really don't think we will see a 2015 FFE on the ground this year. It will be early next year. However the earlier orders are placed the sooner these come. They are on a different allocation cycle than the ICE Focus and those dealers that sell the most continue to get them. I have gotten the lions share of FFE's going to the Chicago region as I promote and sell them very well.

John

I am putting in 6 orders for the 2015 FFE. I will be building them in the new colors with some cloth and some leather. If you know anyone looking, send them our way and we'll get one built as quick as possible. I will be able to change the options to tailor it to your needs.

John Chady

Back