Car getting delivered soon

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scottt said:
kowki said:
Thanks all for your responses guys. I know about the $7500 + $2500 for CA, as the FFE will replace my LEAF where I also qualified for both the credits (In the case for the LEAF, $7500 was cap cost reduction for my lease deal)

It looks like the consensus is that with leather and standard paint colors, the non-taxed out the door price should be around $24k if you can get finance rebates, trade in bonuses etc etc. Applying $7500 + $2500 tax credit/rebates for CA should get you to about $24k + tax - $10k =~ $16100 for CA.

Will let you know what I finally manage to get in a couple of weeks!

Missed an awesome lease deal from Sunnyvale Ford while I was out of town!
http://www.sunnyvaleford.com/new-ford-promotions-in-san-jose.html

Feel free to PM me. Beating up car dealers (on price) is sport for me.

What's your target price? You really can't go much lower than $23500 with base paint + leather

damania said:
scottt said:
kowki said:
Thanks all for your responses guys. I know about the $7500 + $2500 for CA, as the FFE will replace my LEAF where I also qualified for both the credits (In the case for the LEAF, $7500 was cap cost reduction for my lease deal)

It looks like the consensus is that with leather and standard paint colors, the non-taxed out the door price should be around $24k if you can get finance rebates, trade in bonuses etc etc. Applying $7500 + $2500 tax credit/rebates for CA should get you to about $24k + tax - $10k =~ $16100 for CA.

Will let you know what I finally manage to get in a couple of weeks!

Missed an awesome lease deal from Sunnyvale Ford while I was out of town!
http://www.sunnyvaleford.com/new-ford-promotions-in-san-jose.html

Feel free to PM me. Beating up car dealers (on price) is sport for me.

What's your target price? You really can't go much lower than $23500 with base paint + leather

The $23,500 you mention....is that after rebates? Before $7500 incentive? Etc......

damania said:
before taxes and fees and any govn't tax incentives

Mine was $21573 after rebates, before taxes and fees, and before $7500 incentive.

Back