Average waiting time experienced once order is placed

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Sparkie

Hi everyone, I just purchased an Ice Blue with light stone leather interior. My dealer told me an expected delivery date of mid July, about 8 weeks. Is this accurate. What have others experienced in delivery time? Thanks.

I don't get it...you can get all you want in a minute here in LA.

Looking at the Ford web site, Sunrise Ford and Galpin each have almost 30 in stock. Plus all the other dealers.

The irony is that I ordered mine from the dealership across the street from the plant! Really you can see the lots with all the Focuses from the showroom.

I just received a build date of the week of June 4th. Any idea as to final delivery time?(2,3,4,5 weeks..or more?) Has anyone had a similar notice? Thanks

My build date was about a week before delivery. Once you have a build date your dealer may be able to give you an ETA. Although yours may take longer due to shipping time.

In addition once you have a build date you can pull back your window sticker.

Old Sparkie said:
I just received a build date of the week of June 4th. Any idea as to final delivery time?(2,3,4,5 weeks..or more?) Has anyone had a similar notice? Thanks
You can also have cyberdman over at Blue Oval Forums track your car for you.

I put an order in the end of April in Greensboro, NC. No other dealers in the area would talk FFE- tried to steer me to an ICE. Dealer tells me that we now have an order#- FWIW- and that I can expect it by July 17th.

Patiently waiting...

Most of my orders have been on the lot in the 8-12 week time frame. Ford needs to get better processes in place for sales consultants to keep there customers up to speed, at least more detailed information on it's location and ETA. One factor that can play a role as well is the dealership that orders it. The dealership I work for got the last 6 FFE's that were built in the Chicago region because we are the ones selling the lionshare of the FFE's in that region. Basically, if you purchase an EV try and purchase it from a dealer that has genuine interest and investment towards that market because you will be happier with your experience in the end regardless of the time frame.

Back