Arizona dealers?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

infinus

Nobody seems to have any in stock but I know there are a few people in Arizona interested. Those of you who have purchased or leased in AZ what dealers did you use and what were your experiences?

I am in Phoenix and there are none in stock in AZ. I ordered mine on Friday at Earnhardt in Chandler and should be here in 6-8 weeks. The dealer stated that the closest state with inventory in CA. And would cost me $600 additional for shipping one from Cali.

I tried to buy a Leaf as they are readily available in 2013 and 2014 model years but could not get past the styling. I really like how the Focus EV looks sporty and fun.

Entourage said:
I tried to buy a Leaf as they are readily available in 2013 and 2014 model years but could not get past the styling. I really like how the Focus EV looks sporty and fun.
Agreed 100%. I wish Nissan would update the Leaf body style.

Entourage said:
I ordered mine on Friday at Earnhardt in Chandler and should be here in 6-8 weeks.
If you are on Twitter you can tweet to @FordService with your dealership name and order # to track your order--I did about once per week to get a status. (I found it easier than pestering the dealer with a weekly call.) First send them a tweet saying that you ordered one and that you want to track it. Then they will follow you and you can send them direct messages (that aren't public) with your info (on twitter simply starting your message with a d is a direct message "d @FordService ....").

Once you're assigned a build date they will send you a link to your window sticker (usually get the build date about 1 or 2 weeks before the date).

You can also ask them at @FordService some other questions (like verifying the 6-8 week timeframe, etc.).

When I ordered mine a year ago (wow its been a year already!) the timeframe was 8-12 weeks--and sure enough at the end of week 14 I got my car LOL.

I leased my FFE through Autonation in N. Scottsdale. I spoke with a several dealers, and at the time there were a few cars available, and Autonation was the best / most straight up to deal with.

Great info. I'm looking to lease in the next 30 days, located in Gilbert AZ.

I've scanned the info in the leasing thread to get an idea of what kind of deals are available...can any of you post your AZ specific lease terms please?

Thanks and hope to be joining the EV crew soon.

I am in Gilbert as well. I am buying mine through Costco auto program which sent me to Earnhardt Ford in Tempe/Chandler (off I-10). The Costco auto program should save some money and eliminate the negotiation part of the sale - which I hate. I ordered on 2/15/14 with a $500 deposit and mine is being built this week. It has taken forever to get my car 12 weeks - and still have to wait for it to be built and shipped est. 2 weeks. Yes, a total of 14 weeks. I am seeing a pattern of 14 week delivery times as this was the same wait time for jmueller065. This is way longer than I was told by the dealer as expected date of April 15th. I cannot wait to get into the Car Pool lane ;)

Hope things go well for you and suggest using another dealer. I ordered white so let me know what color you order and I will keep my eyes open for ya :)

Thanks for the info Entourage hope you FFE gets here soon. I've experienced the HOV in the past with a Civic Hybrid...it's like a drug :)

Back