According to TruCar, FFE is now 16% off MSRP

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's bogus. Truecar doesn't show any actual sales. And searching Ford website, they show only one FFE in the extended SoCal area. A year ago there were dozens listed.

Makes me wonder who bought them? I very rarely see one on the road.

michael said:
I think that's bogus. Truecar doesn't show any actual sales. And searching Ford website, they show only one FFE in the extended SoCal area. A year ago there were dozens listed.

I see a couple a month here in Hawaii. I see Leafs every single day, often more than one from a given line of sight.

michael said:

16% puts the base version at $25195. I bought one with leather and upgraded paint for under $26K delivered from California to Washington in November. This wasn't a one-of-a-kind deal either. When Ford slashed the MSRP and tacked on $4k cash back and 60-month 0% financing it appears all the remaining '14's sold.

After the initial issue with the DC converter was fixed, this has been a great car. I find myself driving more because the cost to operate it is so low!

Back