2014 Lease Deal-To Early to Commit

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Big 9V

Found a reputable dealer ...here's his offer structured similar to the newly released National deal:
$308 month /12000 mpy/ 0 Down/ No BS add on fees/ tax on the 36 payments only/ plates
Great,good, or fair deal?

This sounds similar to the deal I got 2 weeks ago, though on a 2013 model. I leased a 2013, with leather and the white tri coat paint for $311/mo, nothing down, tax, title, license included; 36 months, 12,000 mi per year. Total cost of the lease is $11,200. I had an option to get a black model (regular paint job) for $299/mo, but black doesn't work with Houston summers.

Good luck!

Oilman

That's a great deal, in my opinion, for a 2014. If it makes you feel any better, I got mine for $360/mo, tax included, 0 drive off, 12K miles, back in February. Absolutely no regrets, even when others got some really killer deals a few months later.

Thanks for the replies as I get ready to purchase as soon as the car arrives. Also as always on this site true enthusiasts even when others get a good deal.

Back