2013 FFE lease

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naterry

Hi, I have requested few quotes from different dealerships for a lease of 2013 FFE. All quotes I got are very similar to what ford.com provides (MSRP - $9,750 incentive). 2 years and 3 years residual percentage are 52% and 45% respectively. The monthly payments (with $1,500 upfront, told this is not the down payment) are $560 and $453 (everything included) for 2 and 3 years leasing. Is this the best deal for 2013 model now?

This is my first time to lease a car. Any input helps. Thank you.

Wow,

I'd hate to see you overpay. We just picked ours up from an east coast dealership. Albeit , its a 2012, although i don't this the model changed at all except for the addition of a few colors. Ours had 1500 in options (leather, diamond white paint). We put down 2500 - which included fees, dmv, first months payment. and are paying 199 on a 24 month lease with 12000 miles per year.

klusters said:
Wow,

I'd hate to see you overpay. We just picked ours up from an east coast dealership. Albeit , its a 2012, although i don't this the model changed at all except for the addition of a few colors. Ours had 1500 in options (leather, diamond white paint). We put down 2500 - which included fees, dmv, first months payment. and are paying 199 on a 24 month lease with 12000 miles per year.

FYI, the 2013 model year is actually missing things like the garage door opener and the rain sensing wipers.

Ford is offering major rebates to dealers to move their 2012's. My suggestion would be to find the closest dealer with more than one '12 in stock, let them know you are ready to make a deal right away, describe to them the terms of the deal that others are getting and ask if they are willing to match it. Good luck!

klusters said:
We put down 2500 - which included fees, dmv, first months payment. and are paying 199 on a 24 month lease with 12000 miles per year.

Hi Klusters,
Does your $199 monthly payment include sales tax already? Because my case will be out of state transaction, I think I need to pay sales tax to where I register the car. So this information can help me a lot when negotiating/checking the price/quote.

Thank you.

I finally found a dealership provide similar deal so pulled the trigger. Will have the car shipped next week. YES..... :)

The 2012s are near impossible to find in CA now and I think the dealerships have recently wizened up about folk's desire for the rain sensing wipers, home link visors and dimming rear view mirrors. Best I could find in northern California was $301 ($329w/tax) with $1,500 down and a generous trade-in for a craptastic '98 Saturn SW1 wagon. I'm bummed I couldn't get some of your $199 deals but as of last week, mine is better than any of the other local dealers could match. Adam Brown at Hilltop Ford is the man to see if you're in the East Bay.

PM me if you are in the market for FFE. After dealing with 7 dealerships in CA, AZ, and NY, I finally found this SA. I had a very good experience with him and placed an order in 2 hours with only email/phone communication.

Back