145 FFE's sold in February

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
triangles said:
JTCalif said:
WetEV said:
Ford has gotten a lot of information and experience with electric cars out of this, and the mostly happy drivers will be around to help Ford when Ford gets out of prototype phase.[...]
That is an appealing idea, which would sit better if Ford asked owners for feedback.
Have ANY of you had a contact from a Ford rep. asking about any aspect of the car?
With the data link Ford gets all the data (feedback) they could possibly want. They know everything you do with your car, where you go, how fast/far you drive, when and how you charge, etc etc. Why would they need to contact any owner?
Not "need" to contact owners, BUT they might please more future customers if Ford took trouble to ask about
possible improvements that we recommend (as the ones who actually use the machines),
what features we see as annoying (unlike the designers' expectations), or
what differences we are looking for in our next car.

JTCalif said:
Not "need" to contact owners, BUT they might please more future customers if Ford took trouble to ask about possible improvements that we recommend (as the ones who actually use the machines), what features we see as annoying (unlike the designers' expectations), or what differences we are looking for in our next car.

You can learn a lot by asking, and almost as much by just listening.

Regardless of Fords intentions regarding the FFE, I have been totally put off with Fords poor performance.
Ford has apparently taken a back seat when they should be on the cutting edge.
Ford will have to go a long way to impress me enough to consider buying an electric vehicle from them.
Why?
Because I EXPECT a hell of a lot better from the company called FORD.

Zurc.

Rogerschro said:
eaglelaker said:
Rogerschro your comment has really hit home for me. I have yet to take delivery on my FFE, but I am confident I chose the right car for my lifestyle. And will enjoy driving it for many years. Friends and family are skeptical about my decision to go electric but think it will work out in the long run. Can't Wait! :)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure you will love the car! I have zero regrets trading my 2012 Focus SEL for the 2012 FFE, Every time I get in the car I smile! I even have a gas station literally across the street from me and I don't miss having to pull up and fill the tank!

I love my FFE. I wont buy another ICE. It is a great car, has high quality, and performs and handles great. Every time I drive the car and zoom silently past a Bimmer (30-80mph is umbelievable in this car) I just grin and laugh! It a little private secret we all share here and it is the future of driving. good luck and welcome!

Back